IELTS WORKSHOP - IELTS PRACTICE TEST INFORMATION
IELTS Workshop is here to provide help to international students - and health professionals - who need to gain Band 7 (or higher) in the IELTS Academic test for enrolment or professional registration purposes.
Some of you are seeking to gain Band 7 in IELTS General - for residency in Australia.
Take a look at our free resources: an IELTS practice test and a comparative table setting out the differences between the OET and IELTS tests. Hopefully this will help you decide which test is best for you.
- IELTS tests are scheduled every 2 weeks in many test centres in major cities around the world.
- There are 2 streams - IELTS Academic and IELTS General.
- All IELTS students (both Academic and General streams) sit the same listening test.
- Complexity of the Academic and General Reading subtest and Writing subtest differs between IELTS General and IELTS Academic.
- Doctors, Dentists, Nurses, Vets, Physios and Pharmacists can elect to sit an IELTS Academic test rather than the Occupational English Test for professional registration purposes.
- Dentists can now sit IELTS Academic as part of their ADC registration process.
- Pharmacists can elect to complete IELTS Academic, but must achieve 7.5 in IELTS Writing, 7.5 in IELTS Speaking, 7.5 in IELTS Listening and 7.5 in IELTS Reading.
- The IELTS Test is the 'gold standard' for overseas students and other professionals wishing to satisfy permanent residency criteria.
HELP FOR THE IELTS TEST IN AUSTRALIA
- Work with your own writing or speaking tutor
- Find out where you are making grammatical errors - and stop making them!
- Flatten poor pronunciation or very strong accents
Take a look at our range of products, book online and get started. If you have any enquiries about our IELTS help, contact us at IELTS Workshop.
This is not the official website for IELTS.
Please go to http://www.ielts.org
if you want official information / test dates / test centres.